Your health and safety have always been our highest priority, and Prime Dental Care has always maintained the highest standards of sterilization and cleanliness. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have increased our health and sterilization policies to keep you safe. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment with Dr. Joyce Ma, our dentists in Montgomery, New Jersey, please contact our office at 609-688-8818.
Here are a few of the things we are doing to keep our patients and team healthy:
- Keeping surgical air filters and purifiers throughout the office
- Increasing the level and frequency of our cleaning schedule
- Stocking and using additional hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies
- Placing antibacterial hand soaps and hand washing instructions in all bathrooms
- Wiping down all furniture and surfaces with anti-viral and anti-bacterial wipes, as well as spraying Lysol throughout the day
- Screening patients about traveling and potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Encouraging patients and employees who feel sick to stay home and to reschedule their appointments after they have recovered.
- Requiring additional PPE (personal protective equipment) for our team.
- Creating a separate waiting office so patients can spread out and maintain physical distance.
Please keep in mind that Prime Dental Care has the right to refuse entry to patients who are visibly sick or displaying symptoms of illness.
Here are a few additional ways you can stay safe and healthy:
- Avoid contact with others who are sick
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Throw tissues into the trash immediately after using them
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after using the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol
- Wear a face mask, especially if you are already sick
- Get a flu shot
If you have questions or suggestions on how we can keep our office safe for you and your family, please give us a call. We appreciate your cooperation in doing your part to keep our office and those around safe as well!
The Prime Dental Care team