Joyce Guojun Ma, DDS, PhD, MAGD, MICOI
Dr. Joyce Ma attended dental school at Peking University in China, graduating with her Bachelor of Dental Medicine degree in 1998; she then attended New York University, from which she graduated with her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2010. She also completed her PhD in neuroscience through John Hopkins University in 2005 as well as advanced training through the Rockefeller University Postdoctoral Fellowship between 2005-2007. Dr. Ma has over 24 years of experience providing care and has practiced in the Montgomery area since graduating from NYU in 2010.
Dr. Ma is constantly advancing her training and education in order to provide her patients with the highest quality of care. The advanced training she has received includes:
- Rutgers University, dental implant one-year MaxiCourse
- California Implant Institute, advanced implant and bone graft program, All-on-X same-day teeth program
- DentalXP, surgery externship to Brazil and Sarejevo
- Soft tissue surgery externship to Cancun
- Pikos Institute, guided All-on-X same-day teeth program
- Urban Regeneration Institute, advanced bone graft program
- Fellowship of International Congress of Osseous Integration
- New York University, full-mouth reconstruction one-year program
- Digital Smile Design, certified DSD specialist
- United States Dental Institute, two-year comprehensive orthodontics program, lifetime member
- Certified in Invisalign® and Six Month Smiles®
- Las Vegas Institute, neuromuscular dentistry program
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics, certification in BOTOX® injection and TMJ trigger point injection
- Fellowship of American Laser Dentistry
- Regeneration Specialist — LANAP® specialist
- Fellowship of American General Academy
- DentalXP, fellowship of digital dentistry
- Certified in IV sedation dentistry
- Certified in sleep apnea treatment with Vivos
- NYU Honors in Cosmetics Dentistry
- Mastership of the International Congress of Osseous Integration
- Mastership of the Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Ma is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Dental Association®, Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Facial Esthetics, International Congress of Oral Implantologists and United States Dental Institute. Additionally, she has also received a number of awards, including the John Hopkins Young Investigator Award, and holds a Rockefeller University patent for fluorescence.
As a dentist, Dr. Ma is committed to offering the highest possible quality of dental care to her community and utilizing the best technologies and most comfortable environment to change lives one at a time. She is dedicated to giving each patient she meets a beautiful, confident smile. You can count on Dr. Ma to treat you with gentleness and compassion, communicate honestly and work with you to help you achieve the perfect results.
Outside of the office, Dr. Ma is also a landscape photographer and has a GPSA title from the Photography Society of America.
Justin Lee, DDS, MS
Dr. Justin Lee got his bachelor’s in chemistry and biology at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey before receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry and his master’s in biotechnology from John Hopkins University. He worked as a dental resident at Jersey City Medical Center after graduating from dental school, where he provided medically compromised patients with restorative, endodontic, prosthetic and oral surgery treatments in clinic and operating room settings. He has provided high-quality, comprehensive dental care to patients in New Jersey since 2021. Dr. Lee has experience in providing endodontics with rotary instruments including maxillary and mandibular molars, surgical extractions and ridge augmentations. He also has experience caring for medically compromised patients and is fluent in Mandarin.
Outside the office, Dr. Lee enjoys cooking, travelling, skiing and spending time with his wife and four cats.